10.05.2011

The shameless laughter (The clockwork boxes 9)


from the movie ''That lady'', princess Eboli


I had to move fast. The exchanges were taking place in front of my eyes as fast as a hurricane. Everyone was buying someone else and everyone was for sale. Having already been bought, I ought to buy someone, otherewise I would be an unmatchful element and moreover I would be a burden for my buyer as long as my price would stay the same. I could increase my price only if I became a buyer as well. I started screaming like crazy, bidding for some of the people who were rolling on the ribbon. I didn’t care at all who I was going to buy. My buyer had already forgotten about me. What a pity! I had just started to like him! Being someone’s possession, even a useless possession, seemed to have so weird and amazing qualities. I  could sit there for the rest of my life just munching nuts like a monkey, waiting to see what my owner would decide to do with me, and then after him, my next owner. Being an eternally roaming possession that loves his possessors with deep devotion. What a brilliant perspective for someone like me, someone who could never get a purpose in his life.

My lungs were so strong. I would never imagine that they were so strong! I was shouting,  gurgling as loudly as I could..Very soon, I attracted two- three young women who started to have fight about which one of them I was to choose and buy. I can say that I enjoyed their little fight that soon became bigger and I did nothing to stop them. When  they started slapping each other, I noticed that the two of them had hairy tails popping like bushy tridents, out of the back side of their skirts. One of them started crying, saying that she was the one that had seen me first, so she was the one who had to be bought by me. The other two laughed maliciously at this allegation and they both slapped harder..That was a real fight now! Mm…I started to feel turned on! What a great place this was! I felt my tongue blowing up more between my gums, at the same time with my penis. I wanted to moo again, but something held me back from that impulsive mooing, when I saw that my hands had started growing a strange shape, something between a human palm and a calf’s hoof. My eyes were so much burning that my whole body was feeling suddenly on fire, it was as if someone had washed me all over with scorching water, as if the fire that started from my eye bulbs, was passing like a blazing flame in all my veins, in all my neurones. I wanted so badly to buy all three women and have sex with all of them, frenzily in front of all the others. Ah…but it was unbelievable, my genitals were about to explode, ejaculating fountains of sperms everywhere, on every face that was around me, without even caring if they were men or women, I just wanted to get rid of that burning river inside me! My stimulation was tremendous, I had never felt like this before!

Nevertheless, the money I could afford were not even enough for something like this, I could only buy one of them and indeed with great difficulty. What if I begged, what if I knelt before the beautiful legs of my owner, asking him fervently to resell me to someone else, just in order my price be raised for a little bit? Then perhaps I would be able to buy the two of them and as far as the third one is concerned I could see later what I could do. But I had to hurry, I couldn’t stand it anymore! I was feeling the veins of my penis throbbing like crazy, almost laughing at me. Ah! I had to take it out of my trousers!

I unzipped it in a hurry and my penis got out erected , trying to get a relief and at the same time target at anywhere possible. No one seemed to pay attention to what I had just done except for  the three women who had seen me clearly. They stopped to slap each other and they started laughing, wagging their hairy tails in a charmingly provocative way. Oh, this was too much..too much! My owner! Where  the fuck was my stupid owner? Suddenly I saw the embroidered rim of his old fashioned jacket fighting with some other jackets, probably for a good merchandise. I didn’t have the time for this kind of delay! Gasping from lust, I dashed myself against him like a bat «Sell me!» I screamed into his ear. «Sell me bastard!» I screamed once again hysterically in case he hadn’t understood what I was yelling. I shouldn’t waste a single second. I had to find the money at any cost! Meanwhile I could hear the women’s laughters becoming even more provocative, even more shamless, deeply inside my ears.Mm..I started moaning slowly as if I was in a bed making love..I would die. Die. Die! My penis was red all over, its head had started dripping and it could enter anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Great excerpt! I'm intrigued by the line . " Everyone was buying someone else and everyone was for sale."

    ReplyDelete