10.06.2011

The masturbation (The clockwork boxes 10)


Hieronymus Bosch

My rave was so big that I didn’t care for anything. I could thrust me penis even in the ear of my stupid owner who was looking at it with his eyes bulging with surprise, trying to understand why I was waving it left and right, moaning and groaning. And for one thing he wasn’t able to understand what I was asking him to do. He seemed completely shocked.

«Sell me! Sell me the fucking hell!»

I pulled his lapels violently and I was almost about to choke him. His face turned blue and he started coughing in an attempt to inhale some air again. Oh my God..What an idiot! How stupid! My body was sweating so much that I couldn’t stand it, I had to get rid of some of my clothes and I did it immediately, leaving myself naked from the waist above. My penis was still erected, driving me crazy. And these three women kept on laughing more and more lustfully. It seemed that the sight of my hard as iron penis had turned them on for good. Their tongues had already blown up like mine. Genuine, chubby, calf tongues. How could I grab one of them without paying anything? Could I do such a thing? I did my last desperate move. I left my owner and dashed myself onto them, trying to pull them towards me by force. Immediately a kind of plastic transparent pane was activated between me and all the human merchandises, or it had already been there without me having noticed it. No, it was impossible..I couldnt grab any of them. My desperation grew bigger and my penis harder. How could I calm it down? I started stroking it, in the way I would stroke an angry friend to appease his anger, but it couldn’t calm, on the contrary on every stroking it became tenser and tenser full of its juices.

My body was convulsing violently from the erotic spasms I was giving to myself. My nipples were hard and I couldn’t hold myself from not caressing them too. I was caressing every point of my body. I lay on the floor, being in a blissful trance that had overwhelmed every inch of my flesh, so I started masturbating. I was more stimulated by my own moaning that was like a wild animal’s moaning, along with my pre-spermatic drops which had begun to drop slow and thick over my hand.

“Bb..b..bb..but..bb..but…”

My not so brilliant owner had come close to me again. He was trembling. He was trying to say something but he kept stuttering and a very annoying nerve ticklish made the right side of his face shaking. He had his eyes shut close as he was talking to me and then opened them wide again.

“Bu ububut..but what are you doing there?”

I paid no attention to him and kept masturbating wishing for a quick ejaculation. I wasn’t interested in anything, only in my pleasure and satisfaction. I just wanted to relax my body tension. And if I couldn’t do this I don’t know what I could do. What I was capable of doing. For the first time of my life I felt like a beasty animal.

Shut up at last!” I only told him.

‘Bb..but it’sss ..iitt’s..it’s un..un..unconcei…unconcei..concei..conceivable!”

What a pig! Not even under the earth, to the most unbelievable place that a human mind could imagine, I could find my peace and quiet. Everywhere idiot people! I could have killed him at that time. I suddenly grabbed his hair and lowered his head near my blown penis which was sliding back and forth in my warm palm..I almost touched his head with my penis.

«If you continue talking you  will regret it, so I am saying to you, just shut up! Shut up!»

I freed his head but he didnt seem eager to move away. The cretin!

I didn’t care if he liked what I was doing. I was listening to the women’s laughters and their little moans of their stimulation. I couldn’t think of anything else..Oh..god..oh god....anything else..I just continued and continued and continued, visualising my sperm flowing all around and drowning everyone in its warm liquidity…


1 comment:

  1. visions fortified...gabbing it with both fists..jerking ...squeezing as my hands reached the bastard cock-heads purple rage. Wishing a mouth, to inhale, inner visions strong, saliva drenched and lipstick smeared across the face. I burst in a heave and freezing in full tension all my body, till the raged-air whispered,empty from my lungs and sleep soon followed.

    ReplyDelete